GeminiMU Community Forum
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
GeminiMU Community Forum
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
GeminiMU Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GeminiMU Season 6 is Open!

GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UpperBox
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
UpperBox

GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight Empty
PostSubject: GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight   GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Hi.

I would like to announce that 2 of our staff are being updated .
one are promoted and 1 are demote from the current position.

1st i would like to inform that GFX [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will remove from the current GFX team due to unprofessional act and insulting staff. forum account will lead to permanent banned.

2nd. lets welcome our new HGM [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , he is knowned person of us . and have an experience about the duty of HGM. wish a good luck on your new task dude.

Thanks.
GeminiMU Team.
Back to top Go down
Hetokeri
★Head GFX Team★
★Head GFX Team★
Hetokeri

PostSubject: Re: GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight   GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:31 pm

welcome BraveNight
overs overs

Batapang na gabi
Back to top Go down
BKCRIPS
★Test Game Master★
★Test Game Master★
BKCRIPS

PostSubject: Re: GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight   GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:33 pm

CONGGRATZ BraveNight
Back to top Go down
Zayuri
★Administrator★
★Administrator★
Zayuri

PostSubject: Re: GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight   GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:55 pm

and let's also WELCOME

Hetokeri as one of our LEAD GFX ,,

WELCOME and CONGRATS !!

By:

Admin Zayuri
Back to top Go down
http://geminimu.niceboard.biz
BraveNight
★Head Game Master★
★Head Game Master★
BraveNight

PostSubject: Re: GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight   GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:30 pm

well most of all I wanna thank TheFather Upperbox and all of the Geminimu players,
i really am well experience of this duty as a HGM and i would try my best to make this Mu number 1. i may not promise anything but i will do my duty as HGM Very Happy

thank you guys again

congratulations hetokeri Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hetokeri
★Head GFX Team★
★Head GFX Team★
Hetokeri

PostSubject: Re: GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight   GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:17 pm

thanks hehe lab lab you all Smile choks..

for me di ka lang head ng game master

parang admin ka sakin Smile

Back to top Go down
UpperBox
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
UpperBox

PostSubject: Re: GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight   GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:54 pm

//Thread Close

Seems everybody already notice this update.
I may close it now .
Next time follow the forum rules .
Tagalog are only allowed on Cbox and Filipino Section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight   GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GFX BlackInnocent and HGM BraveNight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeminiMU Community Forum :: GeminiMU Information :: News And Information-
Jump to: