GeminiMU Community Forum
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
GeminiMU Community Forum
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
GeminiMU Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GeminiMU Season 6 is Open!

Head GFX Hetokeri

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UpperBox
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
UpperBox

Head GFX Hetokeri Empty
PostSubject: Head GFX Hetokeri   Head GFX Hetokeri I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Hello.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be promoted to Head GFX. He will start leading the GFX team from here on, Lets give him a warm welcome and full support for his new task, he will do a greater job and heavier responsibility

Best Regards,
GeminiMU Team.
Back to top Go down
Hetokeri
★Head GFX Team★
★Head GFX Team★
Hetokeri

Head GFX Hetokeri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head GFX Hetokeri   Head GFX Hetokeri I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:31 am

ohh thankss...
Back to top Go down
BraveNight
★Head Game Master★
★Head Game Master★
BraveNight

Head GFX Hetokeri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head GFX Hetokeri   Head GFX Hetokeri I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:02 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! Very Happy
DO YOUR JOB WELL DUDE XD
Back to top Go down
BKCRIPS
★Test Game Master★
★Test Game Master★
BKCRIPS

Head GFX Hetokeri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head GFX Hetokeri   Head GFX Hetokeri I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:56 pm

CONGRATULATIONS Hetokeri
Back to top Go down
Hetokeri
★Head GFX Team★
★Head GFX Team★
Hetokeri

Head GFX Hetokeri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head GFX Hetokeri   Head GFX Hetokeri I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:09 pm

thnaks
Back to top Go down
UpperBox
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
UpperBox

Head GFX Hetokeri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head GFX Hetokeri   Head GFX Hetokeri I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:25 am

//Thread Close

Everyone already notice this staff update.
also to prevent spamming and bumping old thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Head GFX Hetokeri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head GFX Hetokeri   Head GFX Hetokeri I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head GFX Hetokeri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeminiMU Community Forum :: GeminiMU Information :: News And Information-
Jump to: